Fast growing Cannabis Company located in Los Angeles, CA. Accepting resumes for consideration for the position of an Assistant Grower. This position will work closely and report directly to the head grower to ensure the quality and efficiency of our crop production. The responsibilities will include overall farm management of a large indoor marijuana grow.
This is a full-time position offering a salaried position.
Responsibilities to include but are not limited to the following:
- Effectively communicate with Head Grower on a daily basis
- Conduct and oversee the grow
- Schedule harvest crew
- Walk the greenhouses and oversee all responsibilities
- Maintain the standards of crop production
- Work with Head Grower to provide a steady supply of production
- The list above is intended to describe some general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Ag business or in a related field or a combination of relevant education with experience
- Knowledge of Plant and Soil Science
- Experience with water management, irrigation, and scheduling
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- A sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to audit and correct errors
- Ability to instill trust and to resolve unexpected issues quickly
Job Type: Full-time
Growing: 2 years (Preferred, but not required)
Spanish (Preferred but not required)
How to Apply
Email resume to email@example.com with ‘Los Angeles Asst. Grower’ in the Subject.