Sonoma Patient Group is currently recruiting both full and part-time Cannabis Consultants to work in a compassionate and dynamic environment. Sonoma Patient Group serves the needs of both individuals benefiting from medical cannabis recommendations and adults seeking recreational use.
The Cannabis Consultant must be well versed in the wide variety of benefits provided through cannabis and comply with all applicable local, state and federal laws. Industry regulations require all employees to be age 21 years or older.
Under the direction of the Dispensary Manager, the Cannabis Consultant includes greeting patients and retail customers, orientating them about strains and use, and methods of delivery and titrations (dosage).
The Cannabis Consultant must understand how strains work to alleviate the different symptoms and illnesses for which cannabis may be recommended. A keen awareness of the differences between Indica, Sativa, and Hybrids is essential as well as knowledge of CBD and other cannabinoids.
The Cannabis Consultant must be personable, well-groomed and knowledgeable about the industry. Knowledge of city and county dispensary and grow guidelines is required.
The Patient Consultant will be trained by dispensary management and may attend formal patient consulting seminars or industry related educational events. Starting wage is $15.00 per hour.
The Patient Consultant position may be either part or full-time up to 40 hours per week. Full-time employees receive a rich benefits package with health, dental, vision insurance, holiday pay, and PTO.
Job Knowledge/Skills Required:
• Up-to-date knowledge of the Cannabis Industry is a must
• Be professional, well mannered, outgoing, and courteous
• Must be punctual, trustworthy and reliable
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Must be computer literate
• Resourceful and takes initiative on tasks and projects
• Ability to manage cash register and credit card processing
• Commitment & enthusiasm towards achieving company mission and goals
• Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with a diverse group of people
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
Education and/or Experience:
Must be age 21 years or older to work in this position
Two years of direct customer service experience required
Prior experience in solving customer and work-related problems
Works independently or as a team member
Must be reliable, on-time and demonstrate consistent attendance
Send your resume to pash@SonomaPayrollGroup.com. Interviews will be scheduled at the dispensary located at 2425 Cleveland Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95403. Questions should be directed to the payroll office phone number at 707.623.9704.