On Slyng since 2019
At heart, we are farmers with strong family values.
We started Veritas Farms under the pure air of the southern Rocky Mountains in Pueblo, Colorado.
We grow our hemp similar to a quality vineyard, giving quality attention to each plant while using drip irrigation to provide precise hydration and conserve our pure Rocky Mountain water.
We are committed to our community, sourcing locally whenever possible.
We practice sustainable farming methods, reducing our impact on the land, remembering that future generations of farmers will follow us.
We are part of the sustainable agricultural revolution; the phytocannabinoid Hemp farm revolution; and Colorado farmers who say they are: “Colorado Proud”.
Veritas Farms makes full spectrum cbd products for a happy and healthy lifestyle.
Our philosophy is simple:
1) Provide the purest, quality hemp oil products with transparency and passion.
2) Educate our community about the benefits of cannabinoids.
3) Protect our earth in the process. We consider the triple bottom line in all decisions we make. Equal importance from the plants we grow, the people we help and the money we save.
Our mission can be described simply as: Healthy Plants, Healthy People, Healthy Planet.
We start by cloning baby plants from our mother plants and growing them to maturity.
Once mature, we harvest the flower and hang it to dry – literally – in our barn.
Once dry, we hand mash into a fine powder and then extract our full spectrum cannabinoid oil using a gentle and natural ethanol extraction.
Throughout the entire process we monitor our phytocannabinoid levels with a HPLC analyzer for quality and assuring we fully compliant with the “industrial hemp” limits set by Colorado Department of Agriculture.
In addition, our plants and derivative products are independently tested by Colorado certified laboratories for compliance, cannabinoid content, and purity, so we are sure to provide products free of heavy metals or lead.
Once tested, we produce a wide variety of formulated hemp oil products. A tour lab, which is located on our farm and is overseen by expert pharmacists who formulate our products.
Our best in class phytocannabinoid products are then off to manufacturing and bottling (also on our farm), where we follow strict Good Manufacturing Protocols.
Then we ship to you! Fresh and right off the farm!
We even have CBD Wholesale products for distributors and retailers.
Our products include:
- vegan, kosher, and non-gmo capsules in various strengths
- tinctures, in various formulations, strengths and flavors
- organic edibles in different strengths and flavors
- organic salves for topical use, available in different strengths and scents