When you’re in the market for a new bong, then you’re going to be faced with tons of different choices. From the traditional glass bong, to the stylized beaker bong, and the specialized ice bong, the options can be overwhelming. No matter what you’re looking for though, you’ll surely be able to find it on our list! We’re taking a look at the best bongs of 2023! Take a look at the best bongs for sale below!
1. The Trident
Hitoki has changed the game with the first ever clean laser combustion smoking device. The Trident’s patent-pending laser system was designed to provide a healthy alternative to using lighters, torches, or other lighting methods and its minimalist design is meant to be displayed. Elevate your sessions with lasers for a uniquely satisfying experience as you view the Tridents laser beam in action.
Check out Hitoki and use coupon code HIT10 for 10% OFF PLUS a free adjustable mouthpiece. Click here!
- Price: $499.99
- Materials: Aircraft grade aluminum exterior, removable ceramic loading chamber, integrated water filter, Silicone hookah hose, hose connecter, metal compressor
- Pros: easy to use, clean, and maintain. Hybrid. futuristic and unique design.
- Cons: It’s expensive. Its top heavy and can tip over.
2. Noble Glass Flower Bong
As beautiful as a flower, the Noble Glass Soft Glass Flower Bong features a gorgeous multi-colored body, a hand-sculpted soft glass flower, AND a stunning blue dichroic soft glass wrap. Sculpted by real professionals, not only is each bong unique but it is also a gorgeous piece you can add to your collection.
Check out Noble Glass and use coupon code SLYNG15 for 15% OFF your next order. Click here!
- Price: $305.00
- Materials: Hand-sculpted sky white soft glass flower, Blue sparkle dichroic wrap, glass-on-glass diffused downstem
- Pros: Beautiful design, every bong is unique.
- Cons: Too fragile for a clumsy smoker
3. AFM UFO Pyramid Beaker Arm Perc
If you’re looking for a powerful and unique smoking experience, check out the AFM UFO Pyramid Beaker Arm Perc Bong. This percolator is sure to deliver an impressive hit every time you use it. This bong is not only beautiful but it also functions extremely well, thanks to its intricate percolation system. The pyramid perc in the middle of the piece provides even further diffusion and filtration, resulting in amazing flavor and huge clouds. With its pyramid-shaped design and beaker arm, this piece is perfect for those who want something different.
Check out AFM Glass and use coupon code “AFMSLYNG” for 20% OFF your next order! Click here.
- Price: $290.00
- Materials: Thick Borosilicate glass
- Pros: Has a bubble chamber with bowl included! Over 3 colors to choose from!
- Cons: High price, hard to clean
4. Jet B-LG-X5 SubZero Water Pipe
Stoner engineering is normally brought up as a joke, but the water pipes from Jet are no joke at all! While you may think that the B-LG-X5 is an ice bong, you’d be mistaken. This huge, straight tube bong is meant to be used like any of the other water pipes available. The base has been machined from aircraft aluminum, while the pipe itself is made from shatterproof polycarbonate material, making it far more durable than glass water pipes. To say the least, these are cool bongs.
- Price: $219.41
- Materials: Impact-resistant polycarbonate, thermoplastic, aluminum alloy, Nitrile
- Pros: Produces much higher smoke volume, allows for smooth hits, durable
- Cons: Hard to travel with
5. Ooze Ozone Silicone Water Pipe and Nectar Collector
If you’re looking for a bong that can do it all, you’re going to be happy with the Ooze Ozone. This silicone bong is uniquely shaped, but for good reason! It’s been designed in such a way that it can handle just about anything you throw at it. The Ozone has a silicone base and a borosilicate glass chamber, allowing you to watch the smoke add up before your hit. It can be used to smoke flower or concentrates, can be connected to vape cartridges, or be used as a full dab rig! You can’t go wrong with this wild bong.
- Price: $59.99
- Materials: Silicone base, borosilicate glass chamber, titanium nail holder
- Pros: Can be used for any THC concentrate you can think of, inexpensive, fun shape
- Cons: Hard to clean, silicone can be flimsy at times
6. Flux Plasma Bong
When you’re looking for a bong on the cutting edge, you don’t have to look much further than the Flux Plasma Bong. This bong is not only gorgeous, but it’s functional, as well! This water pipe can be used for flower or concentrate, allowing you to consume cannabis the way that you want to. Like traditional glass bongs, the Flux is handmade, meaning it’s one of the best glass bongs available. Flip it on and let the plasma show start!
- Price: $260.00
- Materials: Handmade glass mouthpieces, plastic and silicone body, glass plasma chamber
- Pros: Smooth smoke, beautiful glass pieces, interesting integration with electronics and plasma lights
- Cons: A bit on the expensive side, batteries not included
7. My Bud Vase Joy
When you’re looking for something a little different from your standard glass bong, the best bong is certainly the Joy Set from My Bud Vase. These sophisticated ceramic bongs do bring joy to your life. The set comes with a matching porcelain stash jar, as well as a matching coaster. Even better, it comes with a fern flower poker and decorative flowers. This is a high-class option for your smoking pleasure.
- Price: $135.00
- Materials: Ceramic, borosilicate glass
- Pros: Gorgeous and unassuming, matches decor around the home
- Cons: Ceramic is heat resistant, but can be fragile
8. Fat Buddha Glass Heart Bong
Another cute option on the market is the Heart Bong by Fat Buddha Glass. This bong is the best way to show your friends that you love them. Simply take a puff and pass the love to them in the form of this bong with a heart-shaped chamber. It is the perfect Valentine’s gift to get your stoner girl.
The glass bong itself stands at 9 inches tall, making it compact and easy to handle. It’s got a 3.5-inch downstem and a 14mm male glass herb bowl. Fat Buddha takes pride in the pieces that they create, and want to spread the love with their Heart Bong. It comes in four different colors, letting you pick the best one to match your vibe. It is one of the best bongs you can get your valentine.
- Price: $69.99
- Material: High-quality borosilicate glass
- Pros: Thick borosilicate glass makes this bong durable, cute shape, compact size, inexpensive
- Cons: Harder to clean, smaller size produces less smoke
9. Session Goods Designer Bong
Sometimes, you want your smoke accessory to look good. The old beaker bong or gravity bong just won’t cut it. You need something stylish. That’s exactly what Session Goods made the Designer Bong for. This bong is a celebration of their 4 years of business, and man does it look good.
It’s made from some of the thickest glass available, but it’s anything but clunky. It comes with a silicone footer that hides any unsightly bong water below it and provides a place for the bowl and downstem to be tucked away. The Designer Bong is for fashion-forward people.
- Price: $200.00
- Materials: Heat resistant borosilicate glass, silicone footer
- Pros: Looks amazing, keeps cannabis classy, comes with extra bowls and downstems
- Cons: High price, only two colors to choose from
10. ROOR BTBS-17
To put it simply, the ROOR BTBS-17 is a beast! This percolator bong is all business, and percolation is doubled up. It’s got an upper percolator in the upper chamber and a lower percolator in the bottom of the body. This is going to allow for the smoothest hits possible. It’s one of the best bongs available from the ROOR Tech Line.
- Price: $414.00
- Materials: German Duran Schott glass
- Pros: Double percolation for the smoothest smoke possible, designed to be enjoyed
- Cons: High price, hard to clean
11. Marley Natural Water Pipe
When you want something simple, you can look to the Marley Natural deluxe water pipe. This is one of the simplest water pipes available, but that doesn’t make it any less stunning. The chamber is made from hand-blown borosilicate glass, and the smoke chamber is made from black walnut, giving this piece a striking look. Everything about this water pipe screams class, and it mixes the roots of wooden pipes with more modern smoking methods.
- Price: $240.00
- Material: Black walnut base and smoke chamber, borosilicate glass water chamber
- Pros: Beautiful bong, sustainable materials used, easy to clean
- Cons: High price, natural wood needs maintenance
12. Prism Rasta Beaker Big Perc Triple Stack
When you’re hosting and sharing your cannabis, sometimes you want a tall bong. Prism’s version of the beaker double percolator bong is both tall and gorgeous. They’ve put together all of the classic Rasta colors to make this bong stylish and functional, too! The Big Perc Triple Stack has three levels of filtration, making filtered smoke super smooth. Still, it has that classic beaker bong look that everyone loves.
- Price: $319.93
- Materials: Borosilicate glass
- Pros: Customizable, super smooth, breaks down for portability
- Cons: Many working parts, lots to clean
13. Heir Waterpipe
The Heir Waterpipe has been designed for cooling and filtration, all while maintaining a gorgeous profile. It looks more like a fancy water bottle than it does a water pipe, and can easily be put out as a display piece. It comes in two different signs, the 13 and the 11. The 13 is a full-size chamber, allowing for larger hits, while the 11 is a medium-size chamber, acting more like a bubbler.
- Price: $260.00
- Materials: Alumina ceramic, stainless steel, soda-lime glass bowl, silicone
- Pros: Modern design, two different sizes, ergonomic
- Cons: Large and heavy
14. Red Eye Tek Terminator 10″ Hex Base Beaker Tube
The Red Eye Tek Hex Base Beaker Bong will make you feel like a mad scientist smoking out of it, but in a good way. The beautiful design makes it a sturdy and reliable option for your smoking needs and the color and design make it stand out from all your other bongs.
Red Eye Tek has done it yet again with this beautiful piece, a bong you will enjoy for years to come.
- Price: $124.00
- Materials: signature hexagonal base, signature diamond pull-out, embossed logo, square mouthpiece, ice pinch, clear polished joints
- Pros: mouthpiece designed for optimal comfort and signature diamond pullout
- Cons: can only be used for flower.
Which Bong is Right for You?
There are many bongs you can choose from, but which is the best bong for you? We provided you with options from a glass bong, straight tube bong, gravity bong, and an ice bong. There are even some great Valentine gifts for her in 2023. When picking the right bong, many factors affect a purchase. Remember to take into consideration the materials, price, and cleaning needs. We hope this article helped you find the perfect bong for you.